01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Perfect Weather 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Perfect Weather

34
I stepped out the door this morning to get back on the C25K train and it was gorgeous outside. It was a cool 63 degrees outside. If only TJ didn't have to head to SCAD, and I didn't have what feels like a million things to do, I think I could have stayed out there all day. But that is not the case. I have to dig through Jordyn's newborn clothes for a few outfits to go up as decoration for a baby clothes line at a baby shower tomorrow. I also need to paint the clothes pins to match the theme. I have endless amounts of laundry and cleaning to do, need to do some Pinterest searching for some picture ideas for a photo session later, and then have to head downtown for the photo session. I'm hoping I'll be able to scout out a few side streets or other locations for future ideas as well.

Whew! I'm tired just thinking about all this.

As for my run this morning, I'd like to think I did better, but I honestly have no clue. My C25K app decided to not log any times and my Map My Run app gave me some times that I wish were right but I don't think are.


If you look at the second picture you can see I have an average pace of 9:39 and a max pace of 6 min/mile. I wish. I know I can't run that fast. I think somewhere along my route, I must have lost a signal and when the app caught back up it messed with the times. I feel like I had a faster time today than the first week but it's hard to tell. I know my distance is farther even though this says otherwise as well but how far, I'm not really sure. Hopefully I won't have the same problem again tomorrow and I'll have a better idea of how I did. For now, I just have to be satisfied with completing another day, which s=isnt easy when I want to know my times.

Has something like this happened to you? A failed app, heart rate monitor or even piece of gym equipment?
35 36 37 38