01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: C25K Week 4 and June Yoga Challenge Week 2 Recap 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

C25K Week 4 and June Yoga Challenge Week 2 Recap

34



Another week has flown by and I'm ready for the weekend. Is anyone else ready? Let me hear ya holla!

Last night, I wrapped up Week 4 of the C25K program. It was a much better run than Tuesday's run. My time was faster, my distance was longer and I have finally started to feel myself doing better with each run. I love that I'm starting to see some progress.

I hit my longest distance since I started the C25K program with 2.49 miles and since I wasn't back at the house yet, I added another .2 miles walk on top of this to get me back to the house. Overall, I am pleased with this and looking forward to my next run, which may not be until Sunday. I have a TON to do tonight and I'm working at a baseball tournament all day tomorrow.



Now, onto that yoga challenge I've been participating in hosted by Courtney from Sweet Tooth Sweet Life

Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life




Challenge: To complete 3 yoga sessions per week

Actual: 
Unfortunately, I only completed two yoga sessions for the week, but I know I will do better this week, especially after completing one of the my barre workouts. I already can't wait for the kiddos to go to bed so I can get my yoga on.

HUGE thanks to Courtney for reaching out to MyBarre3 and scoring her readers a 15 day trial membership.

       *****Did you miss my Week 1 Recap? Check it out here

For now, it's back to the grind at work. This weekend, I plan on making a little extra money this weekend working a ball tournament, and Sunday, it's all about TJ. Whatever he's wanting to do for Father's Day is what we'll be doing. Who wants to make a bet that he'll choose absolutely nothing except hang out at the house and relax. lol.

What are your plans for the weekend? Any fun Father's Day plans with the dads in your life?

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38