01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Date Night 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Date Night

34
It's Friday! WOO HOO! I am so ready for the weekend. I've got C25K plans, a bridesmaid dress fitting (fingers crossed I've dropped a size since I tried it when it was picked out 2 months ago), and cleaning plans (as if cleaning plans were a surprise to you).

And it's the start of a new month with dinners planned ahead of time, which means healthier dinners in the Jackson house! I am so excited to try some of the new recipes I have found (and pinned). I'll do my best to share them with you and let you know how they turn out.

To end May (and TJ's first full year at SCAD), we were able to have a date night thanks to our amazing friend, Beth. Thanks Beth for watching the kiddos. I know they had a blast and love you! Last night SCAD had their 2012 Animation Graduation Show. It's a collection of 33 short films made and submitted by seniors. Originally TJ thought the project he had worked on for a student would be entered but when we got there we realized, it hadn't. No biggie, we had a fabulous time anyways and these students are so talented and amazing. I enjoyed almost all of them and I wish I had a few links to some of the films to show you. If I find any, I'll be sure to share them later.

Once the show was over it was a quick stop to the grocery store for some almond milk and fruit and home. It was short but fabulous date night!



Labels: ,

35 36 37 38