01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Finally....... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Finally.......

34
.......it's sunny and not raining when I get home. That means a run definitely happened. But before I get to that, let's start with the morning workout. This morning, I woke up early to fit in a wake up yoga session. As always, I chose a workout from On Demand. This one was called Gentle Yoga. While it was definitely towards beginners and I felt a challenge in a few of the moves, I felt it was too slow for me, and that each movement carried on a little too long. I guess they all can't be winners, right. By the time I finished the workout, Jordyn was letting me know she was awake. Dylan also woke up and I had some hungry kiddos.

It was off to do my Mommy duties. Dylan opted for just a banana while me and Jordyn each had some of this:

Jordyn's was missing the chia seeds and she actually had most of the banana. I just had the few slices that were on my piece of toast. The girl is loves bananas. 

Once breakfast was eaten and the kids were settled for the morning, it was time to wake up TJ so I could get ready for work.

Work was nothing exciting, so I'll skip to the good stuff. The run. For some reason, that last run interval kicked my butt. I don't know if it was because I didn't wait long enough after dinner and my stomach wasn't fully settled or what, but it was rough. LOL!


I wasn't super pleased with myself when I got home but it had been a little bit (a week and a half since my last run), so maybe it should have been expected. I'm hoping for some more sunny days this week (even though there's a chance of rain everyday through Saturday) so I can get at least 1, if not 2, more runs in this week to get myself back on track. And Sunday, I need to do a weigh in. It's been almost two weeks since I had a weigh in.

For now, it's off to bed to do a little reading.

How was your day? Did your workouts go they way you wanted them to? Do you have any tips to share when it comes to becoming a better runner?

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38