01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Week 3 Yoga Challenge 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Week 3 Yoga Challenge

34
I have a confession to make. This week I have been slacking big time in the fitness department. I have been so preoccupied with getting these picture edits done that I haven't taken time to focus on myself and workout. I'm pretty disappointed in myself. I only got one run in this week and didn't even fulfil my yoga challenge for the week. :(


Speaking of that yoga challenge I've been participating in. It's hosted by Courtney from Sweet Tooth Sweet Life

Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life




Challenge: To complete 3 yoga sessions per week

Actual: 
I'm so disappointed in myself. I almost always never beat myself up over anything but I am letting this one get to me.

I must, and will, step it up next week. I'm hoping to work on my July workout schedule today and finish it up by Sunday, along with some July goals. I'm also hoping to start (probably not finish though) my July menus. Often times if I make a menu, we're pretty good about sticking to it, but if I don't then our meals aren't usually as healthy, so I'm working on menus and firmly sticking to them next month.
.
Have you let yourself down and beaten yourself up about it? What did you do to make sure you did better the next time around?

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38