01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Bootcamp Day 1 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Bootcamp Day 1

34
Whew! What a great way to start off the morning!



This morning began Best Body Bootcamp and boy did it begin with a bang! The first two weeks are focusing on upper, lower and total body supersets. And this morning, it was all about the upper body: what I am weakest at and definitely need the most improvement on. For the supersets, I used 10 lb weights but I struggled and think I should have gone with 8 lbs instead. While my form wasn't awful, I don't know if it was perfect and I think I could have had better form and more control with a slightly lower weight. Lesson learned for the next workout.

Today's workout also consisted of a 20 minute HIIT workout. It was my first HIIT workout and I can honestly say I LOVED it. I will definitely have to incorporate more of these into my workouts more often.

Last, I completed my bridge and plank for the day!


Breakfast, this morning consisted of homemade eggs sandwich which was splendid! And of course there was coffee, which didn't get a photo shoot this morning, seeing as I was on my way to work and it was gone before I arrived


Lunch time rolled around and I wasn't that hungry, so I settled on a Caramel Nut Brownie Luna Bar.



Dinner tonight was some grilled tilapia with some sweet potato wedges and broccoli. YUM!


Haw was your Monday? Did you get a workout in today? 


Labels:

35 36 37 38