01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Feeling Funky? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Feeling Funky?

34
This post is going to be short, sweet and to the point. 

This morning, I woke up to head to the gym to go for a run on the treadmill. I got to the gym pumped and started my run but I was feeling funky. I knee was hurting (nothing excruitiating, but it was definitely feeling wierd). I'm not that tends to have major injuries or really gets hurt often and I knew if I wanted to stay uninjured continuing was a bad idea. 

I ended my run but I knew I still wanted to get some more cardio in, so I opted for the bike. Even the bike was hurting my knee but I completed 2 miles on the bike in 13 min giving myself a total of 23 minutes for a workout. Not my proudest workout but sometimes you gotta know when it's not a good idea to push yourself. 

After my workout I found myself with little time to get ready for work and out the door. I'm not really sure where the time went but it was gone and I needed to go. There was enough time to grab lunch but not to eat breakfast, so I left for work and made a pretty usual stop at Starbucks to grab a coffee and a Turkey Bacon sandwich. They're good, but I like my homemade egg sandwich better. 

Reused photo from here

Fingers crossed for a better workout tomorrow morning. 

What kind of workouts do you do when you're hurt?

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38