01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Phase 1 is Complete 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Phase 1 is Complete

34
Today marks the official end of Phase 1 of Best Body Bootcamp. I can't believe it's been two weeks already. I am loving every minute of it.

Monday was an Upper Body using Workout A followed by a 20 minute HIIT workout. With better form in my exercises and faster speeds in HIIT workout, I felt fantastic!

Tuesday was BIG day for me! I completed Workout B, which was a lower body workout including my best times for wall sits and my cardio portion was my last and final day of C25K! It was one of my first big fitness goals and I was so happy to reach that goal.

Wednesday brought on a 20 min walk at an 8.0 incline with some core work. I thought I would have been better this week with my core than last but it was the opposite. I don't know if it was my lack of sleep or what.

Thursday, I learned that my walking planks from the first week weren't the best in form and my butt was in the air. Ooops! Once realizing how I was doing it and what I was doing wrong, my walking planks were shorter in length but I knew they were in great form, so I was fine with it. I also opted for a lower key cardio session with 45 minutes on the bike.

Friday was taken as a rest day. I woke up to finding out my grandmother has passed away over night, so it was a very emotional day and I just wanted a day off.

Saturday I met up with Madeline and a friend of hers for a run at one of her favorite parks. They definitely pushed me and I needed it. I think I need that push more. I'm so glad we got together. Thanks ladies! I will get better. LOL!!!! I also knocked out my plank and bridge for the day once I got home. However, Jordyn thought it would be fun if she challenged me by trying to climb on me during my bridge, so I had some extra weight. And I think my form may have suffered slightly, but it was highly entertaining and Jordyn couldn't stop giggling.



Today was another rest day. I got a good amount of cleaning and laundry done and then we headed to Bluffton. Dylan spent the night with a friend last night in Beaufort and we met halfway in Bluffton to pick him up and hang out with out friends. I did manage my plank and bridge for the day though. And they're better than they have been. I'm getting stronger and loving it!


How was your weekend? Do anything fun or exciting?

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38