01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Run and Core 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Run and Core

34
This morning, this post is short sweet and to the point.

I woke up this morning wanting to go back to sleep, but knowing that I needed and wanted a good run this morning. And a good run is what I got.

I hopped on the treadmill this morning and got straight to my run. I was feeling really good through most of the run and determined to do at least 3 miles. I hit the 3 mile mark and pushed a little further. My pace was 10:42 and right now I'm happy with that. When I look back to where I started in February and March, it makes me proud. When I started, I couldn't run more than 2 minutes without wanting to take a walk break. Now I can run 32 minutes (my first 5 was a brisk warm-up walk) and I know if I keep going I can do more. And it makes me excited for my race in December.


And with my run complete, it was on to my plank and bridge. My plank was OK but I rocked that bridge this morning!

Finally, all that was left was my Core workout for Best Body Bootcamp. Double crunches are fabulous! Oblique V-Ups, on the other hand, are not easy. I can't seem to figure them. Tips anyone? I could use any and all. haha!

With my workout done for the day, I feel great and ready to be productive. 

How is your Tuesday going? Did you get a workout in this morning or will yours be happening later today?

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38