01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Holy Cow! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Holy Cow!

34
Have I been MIA or what? I am really sorry. Life got a hold of me and just didn't let go.

I have been so crazy busy the last few weeks, I feel like I need a vacation. And things don't look to be slowing down anytime soon.

Let's back up a little. I last spoke with you about a very stressful GA game I was watching. For those who are not located in SEC of college football or a fan, I am happy to report that my Dawgs won the game!

And speaking of the Dawgs, check out my recent craft project! Dylan asked if I could make him a UGA sign and of course I said yes.



So, what have I been up to lately? Last week was spent helping a friend put together her wedding invitations. That is a lot more time consuming than either of us thought. I also spent a few hours Saturday making bridal shower invitations for this same friend.

Sunday, I finished up with the shower invites and TJ, the kids and I took a trip downtown. TJ needed to take a few pictures of one of the scenes he's shooting for his film class and since it was such a gorgeous day out, we thought dinner and walking around downtown would be perfect.

During our stroll downtown, we wandered into City Market and stopped to listen to the live music. And who do we see? "Hulk Hogan!"



Of course, it's not really Hulk Hogan (that would have been MUCH cooler!) but it was immediately what came out of our mouths as soon as we saw this guy.

And my favorite part of what's been going on lately....this little guy!



My cousin had a beautiful baby boy! Little Wyatt was born September 16th and yesterday they were in Savannah killing some at Bass Pro Shop before picking up my aunt from the airport so we met up with them for a little bit to meet him. Thursday we're going up to Beaufort, to steal some cuddle time and visit with my aunt as well and next week my uncle flys in so we'll be making another trip up to see him, as well as more cuddle time with that handsome little baby.

*********************************************************

As far as fitness goes, it's still going. not as strong as I'd like it to go but it's definitely going. Last week, I went for a run 3 days in a row. I could definitely feel it by the 3rd day and my run suffered because of it. 

Yesterday, I gave myself a rest day before hitting the gym this morning. We canceled our gym membership and we have a little bit of time left til we no longer have access so I'm trying to use it while we have it left. 

This morning was a 4 mile run! This is only the second time I've gone this distance and while I'm proud of the distance, I'm not as happy as I was last time. I struggled today and was counting down the miles til it was over. There was a tightening in my chest and I'm not sure where it came from. It lingered around for a few hours after my run too but has since subsided thankfully. Anyone know what that could be?



As for the rest of my day, it consisted of work and finishing up the last of my friend's wedding invitations. Yay!!!

How have all of you been? I have missed you and promise to make more appearances in the ol' blog.

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38