01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Mini Vacay!!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Mini Vacay!!!

34
Sunday, I very briefly mentioned that I'm heading to Massachusetts this weekend. I am SO excited. In less than 24 hours I will be walking off a plane at Bradley International Airport in Hartford, CT so that I can hop in a car and head to Greenfield, Mass and see family I haven't seen in 6 years!

6 years! I know it's crazy, right? I miss them so much and am so excited to be in New England in the fall to see some gorgeous fall foliage.


Source for both pictures came from massvacation.com
I mean, who doesn't want see all this gorgeousness?

The reason for our trip? If you read Sunday's post, then you already know. My cousin is getting married Saturday. I'm so happy for him. Originally, we were all supposed to go up, but plane tickets are expensive. Way more than our budget is going to allow right now. Instead, Jordyn and I are going to go. Jordyn's ticket is free, so gets to come with me. Otherwise she'd be spending the weekend with her daddy. lol.

I plan to take lots of pictures and will come back next week with a recap that I know you all will be anxiously awaiting to read. I may not be around the ol' blog too much this weekend, and don't know how much "formal" workouts I'll get in, but there will definitely be some fun fall outdoor activities going on that will involve walking around a lot.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38