01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Friday Faves 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Friday Faves

34
Hi! Welcome back to another installment of Friday Faves. I hope you all are enjoying them. I'm working on a little graphic to go with these posts but I'm new at this so be patient. :)

********************************************************************************

83 Healthy Recipe Substitutions from Greatist: We've all heard of different ways we can make our recipes healthier. We can substitute whole wheat flour for white flour, unsweetened applesauce for oil and butter, plain greek yogurt for sour cream or mayo, just to name a few. Greatist compiled a HUGE (83 to be exact) list of substituitions to make your dishes healthier. Check them out. You may be surprised at what you find!


Urban Jogging May Be Making You Dumber from MSNBC: I found this post this morning on Savannah Running's facebook page. It talks about how the pollutants in the air can slow down reaction time, and offers other places to run. It's definitely interesting and worth a read.


Candy Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookie Bars from Lean Green Bean: Holy cookie bar! Lindsay is quickly turning into my new BFF! She also shares fabulous recipes, workouts, and tips. Today is no different. I don't even have to make these (but I'm totally going to) to know these are delicious! They look delicious! I want one NOW! Lindsay took a classic Betty Crocker recipe and substitued a few not-so-healthy ingredients for some much healthier ingredients. I'm not promising you eating more than one is within your calorie limit but I think a little splurge now and then is perfectly acceptable. And I now what I'm splurging on.

How To Create a Healthy Meal/Snack from Fitness Perks: Annette is here to share some great tips on how to build a completely healthy snack/meal. She almost explains in a step-by-step process that is great!

How To Juice Using A Food Processor from Food, Fitness and Family: Madeline recently talked about she was using her food processor to create her own juices. After reading her post, I kept wondering how she did it. And then it was as if she read my mind. The next day was this post explaining how she did it. This is fabulous for those that don't have a juicer or the money to shell out for one right now. Definitely check this out!

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38