01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Happy New Year and New Goals! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Happy New Year and New Goals!

34
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


First, let's just to state the obvious....I'm a bit behind on the New Year post. I really wanted this written and up on Tuesday but I was super busy and that just didn't happen. Bad blogger. And speaking of bad blogger, you may notice there are a few missing recaps. I never got around to sharing my first race experience with the Savannah Bridge Run, nor did I share any Christmas stories, or anything about my trip to Atlanta, which I sadly never even mentioned. Talk about awful. They're coming all in the next week. Don't mind the delay. I'm working on it.

And while I could share one of those stories today, I'm instead going to share some goals I have set for myself for the new year. Some are running, some are personal, and some re blog-related. None the less, I feel writing them down and sharing them with you will help in not only seeing what I want to accomplish, but also hold some accountability for myself.

Health & Fitness
Personal/Family Goals
Blogging Goals
Career Goals
Well I guess that about covers it! It seems like a lot but I fully believe every single one of these goals will be doable. They won't all be easy, and I know there will be times when I feel like they will be impossible, but I will just have to keep telling myself all of these will be worth it and make me a better overall person.

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38