01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Healthy sELF Challenge 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Healthy sELF Challenge

34
Is anyone else excited that it's already Wednesday? I know I am. And you know what made me even more excited? The announcement of Lindsay and Ella's Healthy sELF Challenge. These two amazing ladies started their first round of this challenge over the holidays. It was so much fun and motivating and I am back to do it again.


nutritionella

It's a challenge that incorporates all around health from fitness, nutrition and mental health. There's a facebook group to help motivate each other and it's a great way to learn new ways of having a healthier lifestyle.

Check out the link above and let me know if you join. We can motivate each other

Do you like group challenges? What types of challenges are your favorites?
35 36 37 38