01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Friday Faves 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Friday Faves

34
It's fantastic Friday! And you know what that means? Another Friday Faves post. I know I've been a bit MIA from these lately but it started with the holidays and being super busy and then a bit of life, but they're back and do I have some good ones this week. So let's jump to it!

********************************************************************************

Summer Bodies Are Made In The Winter from Renewed Fitness: This is actually a post from last week, not this week, but I stumbled across this post, I knew I had to share it. Renisha shared an exciting new series coming to her blog. Beginning February 4th (yes this Monday) she is starting a series called, "Summer Bodies Are Made In The Winter." It's a 6 week series of FREE workout videos, along with PDF links to print the workouts, a basic meal plan, recipes and more. You need to check out this post now and sign up. I can't wait!

Buying, Storing and Cook Black Beans from Project Eat Me: Black beans are so good for you and so tasty. Diana shares many different ways to store and cook black beans as well as shares a few recipes. Looking for some ideas? Check out this post!

21 DIY Gym Equipment Projects To Make At Home from Greatist: Back in October, we cancelled our gym membership in an effort to save money. I miss it but I'm OK with not having for right now. Today, I read this article on how to make some of the great gym pieces that I have been missing. If you're like me, you should definitely read this article. Maybe there are a few ideas you can use to enhance your at-home gym

Healthy sELF Challenge from Nutritionella and The Lean Green Bean: Over the holidays, Ella and Lindsay began a challenge to become an overall healthier person. You were given challenges throughout the week that were either fitness, nutritional or mental healthy. They started a facebook group to help motivate each other too. It was such a great challenge that I was really excited to hear it was coming back. It kicks off Monday, so go...NOW....check out the full details and sign up!

Labels:

35 36 37 38