01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Friday Faves 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Friday Faves

34
Friday Faves is BACK!!! I love sharing my favorite weekly reads with all of you, and I hope you love checking out some new articles! Right now, I am sitting in the Gwinnett Arena in Atlanta watching my baby sister and close to 700 of her classmates graduate high school. I can't believe the time is here! AHH!!! My baby sister is all grown up! I hope you enjoy your weekend and I'll be back next week and share all about her graduation.

********************************************************************************

Spicy Ginger Chicken and Coconut Rice from The Fitness Dish: If you now me, I'm a wuss when it comes to anything spicy but I have been working on broadening that horizon some and it's nothing that a glass of milk can't help. lol! Besides, TJ is a huge spicy fan so I know he'll appreciate my branching out and trying this dish. But what's intrigued me the most about this recipe is the coconut rice. I love coconut and I love rice and with the two combined it's sure to be a win. 

How To Get Arms Like Michelle Obama  from The Fitnikchick: Admit it, you know you want her arms. Who doesn't? I dream of Michelle Obama arms. Tamara not only shares a workout to help achieve those amazing arms, but also shares some other tips that can help that process too. I'm totally adding this to workout routine. You should too!!!!


15 Sneaky Duck Tape Hacks For Better Health and Fitness from Greatist: Just reading the title of this post made me giggle. Oh duct tape! People are always finding ways to make it more useful. Upon reading this article, I became extremely intrigued to try a few  of these, especially the no-slip socks. hahaha!!! In all seriousness though, I do think some of these rock and will try them out. 

It's OK To Let Life Get In The Way Of Fitness from Best Body Fitness: I knew the moment I read the title of this post that I was 99% sure this would end up on today's Friday Faves post. I don't know how many times I have looked at my day or the coming days and thought to myself , "How am I going to fit in a workout today?" And I won't lie, sometimes, I just blow it off and make the day a "rest" day, but there are many times that I tell myself that while I wanted to get in a 60 minute workout, a 20-30 minute one is better than nothing, so I get out there and get it done. Tina shares her thoughts about when her life gets to busy. A definite MUST read!

Homemade Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt from Chocolate Covered Katie: There's not much to say about this post, other than YUM!!!! A few months ago, I tried Peanut Butter FroYo at one of our local FroYo shoppes. And I was in heaven, and to be honest missing it. It was delicious. And now I can make it home! It's a good day!

Labels:

35 36 37 38