01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: August Goals 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

August Goals

34
Wow! Is it August already? This summer is flying by! And this month I have decided to start a monthly post where I share my goals with you! Mostly, I'll share fitness goals with you, but I'm also going to share a few nutrition goals and sometimes some personal goals as well. Getting them all out there will realy make me accountable for each of these goals. So let's get to it, shall we?



Fitness Goals

Nutrition Goals

Green Goals

I have been working on slowly becoming more green (there will be a post on this), but sometimes it feels slightly overwhelming. Setting a few small goals each month will help be go green in a manageable, non-overwhelming way.
I think that just about wraps my August goals. I have such high hopes for these goals that my mind is already racing towards September goals, but I know I need to slow down. 


Do you set goals each month? What are your goals for August? 






Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38