01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Friday Faves #10 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Friday Faves #10

34



5 Ways To Get Better Results From Strength Training from Cotter Crunch: This is a total MUST READ! I think most of us have all been in the situation where we feel like we are getting nowhere with our workouts and seeing no results. I know I've been there a few times. This post will show you ways to improve your results and mayb show you what you are doing wrong.

Move It Monday: Kick It Off Right from Best Body Fitness: Oh my BUTT!!!! This workout rocked! All of Tina's workouts are pretty amazing and you should try some out, starting with this one. It's definitely a butt kicker.

Chicken Spring Rolls with Crunchy Almond Dipping Sauce from The Diva Dish: I love a good spring roll but don't eat them often since, well let's face it, they're not super healthy. But Arielle's here to share a healthier version and to share an almond dipping sauce, that is what caught my attention to the post. I love almonds, almond butter and now a dipping sauce made from almond butter? I'm on it. I can't wait to eat these. Is it bad that I'm secretly hoping no one else in the house wants any?

94 Smart and Easy Ways To Save Money from Greatist: If you know me, then you know our household is on a budget (I mean we are about to have two adults in college, and we all know college kids are broke ;) ). We are wokring really hard to get most of our debt (aside from student loans) paid off before TJ graduates from SCAD, so that when we, hopefully, move to California, we will only have rent, utility bills and TJ's student loans to worry about. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this article! Some of these tips we already follow (like no cable) but there's a good number I haven't thought of and will be definitely trying out. If you're like me and looking to save some money, check out some of these tips.


5 Lower Body Moves With Resistance Bands from Slim Sanity: If I have to be honest, lower body workouts are my favorite strength workouts. Aside from having stronger legs, I strive for some sexy legs. Alysia has a workout I'm super excited about. I haven't done a resistnace band in forever. A large part of that is because I have no idea what happened to mine, so I need to pick some up and then I will be trying this workout!

35 36 37 38