01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: I have some exciting news! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I have some exciting news!

34
If you've been keeping up with me, then you may have read my 21 Day Review post from last week. And if you read that post, you know how much I raved about the program. You also know that over the last year or so, being active and healthy has become a major part of my life. After the great success I had  and falling in love with Shakeology (which I know I haven't really talked about), I made a giant leap.

I am now a Beachbody Coach!!!



What does that mean? It means that while, yes I am distributor, my main goal is to help you. I want to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. Looking to lose a few pounds? I can help you find the right fitness program, whether it's a Beachbody program or not. Want to learn better nutrition? I can help you find healthy meal options for you and your family. Looking for a better overall healthy lifestyle? You got it! I can help with that too.

How exactly can I help you? Through email, phone calls, video chats, in-person meetings (if you're in the Savannah area) and even through a Facebook health and wellness group. The motivation, encouragement, support and advice you receive in that group is invaluable and will really help you push through to the end. 

And the best part? It's FREE!!!!! That's right, my help and the facebook group is free (beachbody products are not. sorry). I want to help you! Sign up here for a FREE Team Beachbody membership! I mean it! No strings attached!

Interested in learning more about the Beachbody programs and helping to end the trend? Click here to go to my site and shop around for products.


Interested in learning about the amazing-ness that is Shakeology? Check out my Shakeology site to learn everything it has to offer as well as great recipes. Looking for a Shakeology sample? Let me know!


You can also click the shop tab at the top of the blog to go straight to my Beachbody site. As always, if you have any questions about any of the programs, Shakeology or are looking for help, please feel free to email me anytime. 

Have you ever tried Shakeology or any of the Beachbody programs? What was your favorite?


Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38