01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Schweaty Sunday #8 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Schweaty Sunday #8

34
We're back at another Sunday, and not just any Sunday. Today is my last day off before I go back to work tomorrow. While I'm excited to get back to work, I'm also wishing I had a few extra weeks off. I sure am enjoying the time home. I've been spending quality time with TJ and the kids and getting in some great workouts. Speaking of, here's this week's workouts.


Sunday

PiYo:Core. It was definitely a little tougher than I thought but a pretty good way to spend a Sunday.

Monday

I officially began half marathon training with a 3 mile run. I finished the day's workout with some PiYo: Upper Define.



Tuesday

It was new workout day!! PiYo: Buns…wow, what can I say! That workout kick some serious booty, but there was something about it I really liked and am looking forward to doing again.

Wednesday

It another 3 miler today that wasn't bad at all. I maintained my pace, which isn't back to where I was before taking my little running hiatus but it was still a good run, and fir the first time, I had negative splits. Wahoo!!! I came home to do another round of PiYo: Core for the week to round out my day.

Thursday

It took it easy today. Knowing the weekend was going to be full of tougher and longer workouts, after some PiYo: Lower Define, I called my workout for the day done.



Friday


Today was a rest day from PiYo, but I had another 3 miles on the schedule for my half training. I actually didn't want to go. For whatever reason, I just wasn't feeling it, but I went anyway, and I'm glad I did. It went really well and I felt fantastic. It left me with a good feeling for Saturday's long run.

Saturday

Phew! My first long run of half training; a good 5 miler. My target pace was 11:19-11:40. I didn't hit but I pushed myself and I was faster than any of the other runs I had this week, so I was quite happy with it. Once I got home, I still had PiYo to do. Sweat was up today, and boy did I sweat. LOL!! My legs were on fire after the workout. Between a 5 mile run and Sweat, I had some shaky legs when I was done. LOL!


How was your week of workouts? Did you try anything new? How about start training for a fall race?
post signature

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38