01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Why I Became A Coach (And My First Video!) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Why I Became A Coach (And My First Video!)

34
I know what you're thinking. A Sunday post aside from Schweaty Sunday? Is that girl crazy? Nope. OK, well maybe a little but only the good kind of crazy. 
In any case, it's Sunday and I have something to share with you. As you know I am a Beachbody Coach. One of the coaches on our team challenged everyone to create a video explaining why we all became a coach. I'm always up for a challenge, but making a video? This is out of my comfort zone, however, I knew I should do it. I have had a few people ask me that very question and if you're going to be a coach and help others, it's good for them to know you're why.
I hope you enjoy! 


Now you know why I became a Beachbody coach and how my goal is to help you. Whether it's through a new Beachbody program or not, that's OK. I just want to help you achieve your health, fitness and nutrition goals. 
Your turn! Have you ever made a You Tube video? Were you nervous the first time?


post signature

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38