01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: Apple Picking 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Apple Picking

34
Good afternoon! How is everyone's Monday? Hopefully it's going great. This morning, I promised another post about my trip up North. Well wait, no more.

********************************************************************

When I last left you, Jordyn and I had just arrived in Connecticut. My cousin, Nick, had just picked us up and we were on our way to Greenfield.

After lunch, Nick took us to Poet's Seat Tower. It's an observation that overlooks the town of Greenfield. It's such a beautiful place this time of year is absolutely beautiful.






Oh, how I miss this place! Isn't it just beautiful?

After we left Poet's Seat Tower, it was time to go visit my grandmother. We talked and visited for while and then she took us to Pine Hill Orchards to go apple picking

Have you ever been apple picking? I haven't! And it was so much fun! Jordyn loved running around picking apples.




And my little non-apple eater made a liar out of me, going to town on her apples.


But when the look this good, how can you not try one..or two.


Even I got in on the action.



And even though there's an abundance of apples in the orchard we still like to share.


And the beautiful woman who took us apple picking. 


After apple picking, we headed back to my grandmother's and hung out for a while before heading to my mom's best friend's where we were staying the night.

***********************************************************

I was going to share more, but this ended being a rather long post, so for now, I leave you at the end of our first, very busy day. Be on the lookout this week for more, including the wedding!

Have you ever been apple picking? Nothing's better than fresh, local apples, or any fruit or vegetables for that matter. 

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38