01 02 03 Work It Ms. Jackson: The Wedding {And a FAB apparel company and DEAL!} 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Wedding {And a FAB apparel company and DEAL!}

34
Good morning! How is everyone? I'm back with another recap from my trip, but first let me talk about my latest purchase!

Have you heard of ViewSPORT? They have sweat-activated fitness apparel that reveal motivational messages the harder you workout. I first heard about them when they appeared on an episode of Shark Tank. My husband and I love the show and seeing what kind of products and ideas people come up with. We remember thinking that this was a super cool idea and a great motivator to get you to workout harder. I've been wanting to get one for a while, but just kept forgetting about it. Well today, I finally ordered my shirt!


Isn't she pretty? You want to know something else that's awesome about it? I ordered it this morning and it already shipped! Even better! And I spoke with someone today and they were absolutely fantastic! Great customer service! I will definitely be sharing a picture of me in my new shirt when it comes in! Stay tuned next week!

***Interested in your own? Check out their website and enter code "funning" to save 15% through Sunday!

****Side note: ViewSPORT has in no way compensated for me this. I just LOVE their shirts and want to share how great I think they are!

*******************************************************************

Now, onto another installment of my trip to Mass. Did you miss the first two? Check out the flight up here and our apple picking adventures here.

Saturday was wedding day! But before we took the drive to Sturbridge, we stopped to visit another cousin of mine. I haven't seen my cousin Andy or his kids in years. We talk on facebook all the time and he only sees a million pictures of my kids there as well but he's never gotten the chance to meet them.

We got to their house around lunchtime and they had pizza waiting for us. And this pizza was amazing! It was Grilled Chicken and Broccoli with Ranch Pizza. No joke, it was the best pizza I have ever tasted in my life. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the pizzeria but it was great!

After lunch, we headed to the yard so Jordyn could run around and play in the leaves. This was a completely new concept to Jordyn. We have leaves on the ground at our house but they are tiny and not good to play in. Andy raked up a pile for Jordyn, but she even attempted to play in, we had to show her what to do. It didn't take long before she was well on her way to a good time!





Once Jordyn had her fill of leaves, it was off to Sturbridge to get ready for the wedding.

The wedding was held at The Publick House, a historic New England Inn that was opened in 1771 to residents of the town and travelers as a place to stay along their route. AT one point, it also became a post for the US Army top house soliders en route to training. Visitors to stay at the Inn include George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and even actors Bill Murray and John Travolta.

The ceremony was outdoors and it was a tad bit chilly but not as bad as it could have been. All the bridesmaids, along with the flower girl and bride had the cutest shalls.

  
 

Once the ceremony was over, we headed inside where the reception was held. Looking for my place card, I realized that my mo and I were separated. Hmmm.....but then realized I was sitting with my cousins. Ahhh, the kids table, just like when we were younger. Awaiting at the tables was the cutest favor I had ever seen. Tiny little maple leaf bottles filled with homemade maple syrup made by my uncle.



Aren't these the cutest and most creative idea you've ever seen? Perfect for a fall wedding. Not only did my uncle make the syrup himself, he, Katrina and my cousin Josh, bottled it themselves as well. I love them! And was so excited to try it, along with give TJ his first taste of "real" maple syrup. (and btw....it was amazing!)

And check out their cake. Perfect such big outdoors people


The reception was a so much fun. We ate, we caught with each other and we dance, even my grandfather.


And of course we got some pictures. Here's my mom (in the blue) with my grandfather and her brothers and sisters

Now my turn with my grandfather and a few of my cousins


And of course with the bride groom! Oh, and I LOVE how Katrina have the same pose going on! LOL!


And my favorite picture of them!


I love you guys! And I'm so glad I could be there!

Semi-Random Question: Did you check out ViewSPORT site? What is your favorite shirt that they offer?







Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38